Monday, June 13, 2011

finally, im trying on again

allright folks, how are you? apakabar?

after a very looooooooooong time i didn't typing on my laptop(exactly, it's mustapa laptop, now i have one, yeah, alhamdulilah! yeaaaaaah !).
now, i typing again. well it's 2011 now, who knows what will happen in this year, maybe "something good" or it's "something bad", we're all didn't know, right? it's God who only know what will happen to our future.


well friend, talking about future i just graduate from school. that was unforgetable moment with other friend in here.
it's just only one thing what made me fell very guilty, one of my friend didn't pass the National Exam.
why i fell guilty? because when i was school there, everyday i mostly bother him, like punching, kicking, bullying him. weell, that was amazing, i fell like i'm the spiderman, yeah right ! i'm spiderman !

so, after graduate, i'm still here, in my home, meanwhile all my friend was busy for a college what they wanted.
why? why i didn't come too, looking a college for me? exactly, i wanted it, i very very wanted it.
i wanna continue studiyng in University. But, it's not posible for me.


Well, i can only wish and pray. i hope i can finish story.
and for my friend, don't give up, all your future is bright, i'm sure about that.

enough from me.



inyonk

No comments:

Post a Comment