Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stupid Homo.

hy, its me!
you know, people call me with a new name know. maybe this is little disgusting name, why? you'll will be know soon. people call me with this name, "Inyonk Homo". yeah, maybe thats really stupid and asshole. i dint know why i've been called by that stupid name. maybe because my behavior, my face, my mustache, my other things maybe. well, i dont really know about that. one thing, when and where i often called by "Homo".

When? :
-When i played Facebook, my friend who's Online often chatted me and call me like that. yeah, they behavior all like an fish fucked by a cat. and the cat will screaming, miarrw, miarrww, miawrr! (means : yeah, oh, fuck it!)
-When playing band, why in there? When i tired playing Drums, i will disturbing the other by touching his Tits. don't puke up! (o yeah, i forgot to tell. i'm a drummer. yeah, i like Travis Barker)

Where? :
-Where? Usually in my dorm, my room, my school, Band Studio, Canteen, Etc. Why is soo much place? well, i don't really know too. They just call me like that.

OK, the truth is I'm not a Homo, I'm a Guy not a Gay ! Got it ?



oh yeah, i remember, but i don't really remember it when it's happen. but i remember the detailed of the incident. it's happen when me and my friend, his name is mustafa, yeah, his is like a song, the song singed by a group band named "Queen" right? and the song is like, Mustafa Ibrahim, Mustafa Ibrahim, Allah-Allah-Allah-Allaah...  ah.. when singing this song, i remembered when i was young .

okay, back to the topic. it happen when me and mustapa was walking back, to go to the dorm, and we are from our friends dorm. it was in a middle of the night. first, we walking with no sense or felling "who's will fuck us", and the felling begin when we in the dorm street. because its was midnight, and our dorm street is dark, quite dark enough for us. and with a strange felling, we keep on walking. we still walking, walking and walking. about an minute later, we heard a strange voice, a very very strange voice for us. and the voice is louder and louder in our ears. we still walking and fasting our step, and the a very freak creature come out from the dark. at the first, we don't really know what kind of creature is. and after me and mustafa looking at that creature, the creature talk to us. its talk like this :

the creature :"Heeeey, wanna play with me?" with a very strange voice .

and after the creature is talking, and done talking with us. we're both know what kind of creature is, and the creature named "SISSY".

"oh God ! it's a Sissy !" i whispering to mustafa.
and then we run out !

No comments:

Post a Comment