Friday, August 6, 2010

the gay, homo, and sissy show.

hello everyone ! how are you ? felling gay ? that's too bad, but gay is quite good rather than be an homo. okay, i think homo and gay are both same. because they're like you. *kidding, you guys not like gay or homo, you guys more like Ketty Perry. wow, she's pretty hot !

okay, i think enough about gay, homo or Ketty Perry session. That stuff very annoying my mind.
oh, i almost forgot ! i want to tell you a story about gay ! wanna hear? really? OK!

yesterday, when I'm was sitting in front of my boss, exactly that's not my boss, he's more like a iguana's.
no no ! I just kidding about that Iguana, i mean he's more like my teacher. cause he's teach me everything, like how to make baby, how to growing mustache in forehead, how to be a gay, ups, i mean guy, not a gay, and many more, like transforming me, from bitch to a shit... etc .
yeah, that many things that he teach me about. ooh.. that's very very very not beautiful.

alright, we go again.
when i sitting, i turn on the TV, i watch it not eat it. I saw there's a news about Shinta & Jojo with they great song (the truth is, that's not originally they song. they just "Lip Sing") called "Keong Racun". Yeah, "Poisonous Snail". ooh, i can't realize that if the "poisonous snail" is really. If the snail is really, i wonder that Gary (Spongebob Snail) was very poisonous. And it will poisoned spongebob. nooooo, beware bob(spongebob) !
And and, i wonder that is like here :

Spongebob :" Garryyyyy, its lunch tiiiimeee !"
Gary : "Miauw ! (its mean : wait a minute, bitch !)"
Spongebob :" Hurry up Gary, i want to go to the Krusty Crab !"
Gary : "Miauw miauw.. ( yeah yeah .. )"

at last, gary come's to spongebob with a purple eye .

Spongebob :" Hey buddy, whats the matter with you ?!"
gary :" miarrww ( shut up .. )"
Spongebob :" whaat ?!"
Gary :"(looking to spongebob with its purple eye, and blast a poison laser from its eye)"
Spongebob :"aaaarrrrggggghhh ! stop it ! gary ! stop it ! aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh !!

aah, there will be a great accident there. actually, its not an accident, its a killing tragedy.

Okay, enough for that spongebob and the poisonous snaily things. I guess spongebob don’t want too, that his snail was poisonous and deadly.

Then, I still watching the TV. There’s still the “keong racun” news in that box ( read : TV ). And about a minute then, Mr.sapto talk to me. O yeah, Mr.sapto is the man who teach me everything, like was I told before. He’s talk like this.
Mr.sapto :”Do you can play ping-pong? (he’s after playing ping-pong)”
Me :”Well, I can play it. But I don’t play it so long.”
Mr.sapto :”oohh, yes..”

We both quite for a while…

Mr.sapto :”Where are you dorm?”
Me : “oh, it’s on Irian Barat street.”
Mr.sapto :”well, there much of sissy aren’t it in that street while midnight?”
Me :”well, yeah. That much of that sissy’s there. And I have been invited by that sissy to sleep with him twice.”
Mr.sapto :”what? Hahaha.”
Me :”… ( I can’t talk anymore, I want to throw that old man face with the “poisonous snail”)”
Mr.saapto :”did you know that street beside the sissy street? Across the bridge”
Me :”yes, I know. Why?”
Mr.sapto :”the street beside that sissy street is full of “homo” and “gay” if midnight. Try to see it, if you dare to see. Hahaha.”
Me :”whaat ?! full of homo and gay?! Yuck!”
Mr.sapto :”hahaha, yeah, full of it if midnight.”
Me :”. . . . .

What?! My dorm?? Near a street which is was full of “sissy”, “gay”, and “homo”?! There’s must be just a hallucination. Yeah, it’s must be just a hallucination. It’s just HALLUCINATION! NOOOOOOOO!
That’s enough for me for that “sissy” things. Because, my dorm headmaster(?) is a  “sissy”. Once again, my dorm owner is a “SISSY”.
Yeah, cause of that why I so stress about it, about that plus-plus things, yeah right, the guy and the homo things. I think, guy and homo is very freak creature. The creature who wants to fuck your asshole. Yuck, no thanks. I don’t want it. But, If you want it, just come to my dorm, I’ll show the way to that hell street.
After Mr.sapto tell that stories, my day is full of homoguysissy think’s. f*ck.

1 comment:

  1. absolutely katy perry is pretty hot even she looks like didn't wear anything.

    ReplyDelete